Wonderful French-branded posters with stickers for kids aged 2 and up. Perfect for fine motor skills, concentration, attention, learning to recognise and distinguish different shapes and colours.
Did you know that Poppik products have been developed using a true educational approach?
With Poppik, discover the next generation of sticker activities. When children open a Poppik set, they immediately want to play and manipulate these beautiful coloured stickers. The activity is easy, so the child can play alone without an adult. This is how a toddler learns to concentrate and play alone. This quiet activity develops fine motor skills and observation skills. With the Poppik poster, the child's activity is always rewarded with an amazing result.
Hang the poster on the wall and see their eyes shine with pride!
BENEFITS OF POPPIK STICKERS
This educational game from the age of 2 is a very important activity for little hands:
- It doesn't leave stains.
- It traps the fingerprints and does not stain the fingerprints.
- These stickers are very easy to remove and re-stick.
- These stickers can be put on and taken off for an infinitely long time.
- This sticker sticking activity encourages the child to observe the details and colours of the picture and to recognise and name each element.
- We recommend doing this activity with the help of an adult if the child is too young to do it alone.
OUR TIPS FOR USE
We recommend that your child is seated at a table to enjoy this sticker activity from the age of 2 years. Show them how to peel the stickers and where to stick them. At first they won't be very precise, but gradually they will become more proficient.
- This educational sticker activity for toddlers is perfect as a travel game to keep them busy on the train, plane or in a restaurant.
- Once completed, the cards can be hung up in the room or framed.
LEARNING WHILE HAVING FUN.
Playing with stickers from the age of 2 is great fine motor exercise. Catching, sticking and peeling: children get involved in the game and concentrate effortlessly for longer periods. This activity is like a first easy puzzle for children.
Illustrator Susie Hammer has designed this game to help children learn about geometric shapes. She has hidden fun details in the pictures to make the child want to look closely at each picture.
This set of stickers for children aged 2 years and up is an original creative hobby for children.